Connect with Laurie

The consequences of introducing foreign substances into the body-things that never belonged there and should not be allowed there now-helps explain the harmful effects of vaccinations.  The "main ingredients" of vaccines are foreign proteins ad other materials that, because they are injected directly into the bloodstream, actually become part of our genetic makeup.

While no medicine can guarantee 100 percent immunity, a century of medical literature reveals that the homeopathic remedies are as effective in conferring immunity as anything developed in allopathic medicine.  They may be taken for general immuniation or used to increase immune response during seasons of high risk.

Comments

04/12/2015 9:27am

As for me I am sure that vaccines are not so good as doctors say to us! We should think about them

08/01/2017 5:40pm

I believe that taking good care of ourselves is one of our responsibilities as human beings. But whatever it is that we want to put in our body requires consultation from the experts like doctors and physicians. On a personal note, I do not patronize self-medication because it is dangerous and risky. We are talking about life here! I don't want to get to the point that I regret drinking medicines or injecting vaccines that can snatch away my life. Life is so beautiful, let's live it to the fullest. Be healthy and wealthy!

07/03/2016 11:33pm

There have been numerous studies and myths circulating about the dangers of vaccination. Since the gist of vaccination is preventing the receiver to contract a disease by injecting it to our bloodline, many researchers' questions its safety. We've come across a study that states that immunization is considered one of the greatest public health achievements of the 20th century, and experts agree that immunization is key to staying healthy. In one year, vaccines prevent more than 8,500 child hospitalizations in Colorado, 33,000 deaths in the U.S., and between 2 and 3 million deaths worldwide. I think as of now, it is safe to say that vaccines saves lives. But we shouldn't close our doors to possibilities.

09/26/2016 2:25pm

Th medicine is not cheap but it's worth it. I think it is better to get a loan with low rates for payouts and improve your health than save money and suffer from the pain. It is just my opinion and everyone makes their choice.

10/10/2016 3:29am

I like this site and article as well

The amazing thing about them is that they don’t build links in a single day as they schedule links building for seven days to obtain maximum results. They will give you report about you backlinks in an hour.

I think that homeopathy might be very effective. You are 100% right about it.

www.mahresult.nic.in hsc results

04/08/2017 3:22am

i am taking benefits from this thnxx

thanks yaah

very extremely essential to senior citizens who have forfeit a lot of muscular huge and gained unhealthy quantities of fat tissues

There might some different approaches according to place or knowledge. Your skills depends on how you got an opportunity and where you have trained. Personal or professional training might distinguish between each other.

04/14/2017 2:10am

Kerala Board of Education declares the SSCL Results 2017 www.results.itschool.gov.in

Trendy doctor to provides natural medical tips, traditional medical tips, tradition secure life medical tips,siddha maruthuvam tips, Ayurveda medical tips, tradition health care, Traditional health care tips,unani maruthuvam tips, Traditional medical tips ,tradition medical solution, paarambariya maruthuvam tips, paddy maruthuvam tips, traditional health care solutions, natural health care, natural health care tips, health natural care, natural full medial solutions ,natural medical solutions, best natural medial tips

05/26/2017 5:24am

kingroot for pc download Rooting a device is less necessary than older days. Still, many smartphone users prefer jailbreaking, rooting or rebooting their device

05/27/2017 5:14am

apps like aptoide The Aptoide is a user-friendly app, which enables the users to download all the possible applications that are available in the market

05/27/2017 5:14am

05/29/2017 9:26am

Nowadays emails are very much important in our day to day life. Handling paper letters for communication purpose was a bit hectic.

06/04/2017 5:05am

...

06/06/2017 12:54am

jiiiiik

07/06/2017 7:14am

Dolby Atmos Apk: Did you feel like you your device sound system is not up to the mark? I am the one who felt like my system sounds would have been better if I use some extension apps.

<a href="https://dolbyatmosapk.com/dolby-atmos-apk-download/">datmos apk vittal</a>

07/24/2017 4:34am

Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.

07/29/2017 3:43am

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

08/02/2017 4:05am

Loniself52@teleworm.us

08/03/2017 8:38am

Terrarium TV Apk: Generally people like to spend their free time by watching movies or TV shows or video. I think you would do the same thing when you have more leisure time. Well watching movies is not a crime,

08/08/2017 4:35am

Today is about excitement when you get exhausted or require some unwinding. In light of that point, Terrarium TV download application is made to give full HD movies, serials and that’s just the beginning.

08/15/2017 11:31pm

Aptoide ios app For iPhone iPad & Mac is best alternative for App store that allows you to install number of applications